I know this post is too late, but it's better late than never. I was tagged by pretty MeekaTuano of God's Princess. She's so charming, and I love her blog post. It's a personal-travel type of blog, so you would enjoy reading each post.
Then, for the second time, I was tagged by gorgeous Arline of Pinkline. Her blog is definitely one of my favorites. She's so hilarious and amusing. Every post is worth reading. Click HERE to check it out yourself.
Because of these two lovely and appealing bloggers, I finally decided to post "All I Want for Christmas". I'll just try my luck to awaken the Santa in you.
The tag mechanics are simple:
1. Kindly use the same TITLE as well as the FIRST PHOTO that I put here (that
blurry picture of a Christmas Tree).
2 List 6 things that you want to receive for Christmas.
3. Tag 6 of your friends to make the same post (no tag backs).
4. Send the link, so I could check it out too.
Things I love to receive on Christmas
1. Post cards, letters, and lovely emails with your photo greetings (email@example.com).
2. Helmet for motorcycle (I need one 'coz the Land Transportation Office requires Helmet starting January 2013 here in Dumaguete City)
3. Accessories (pair or earrings, necklaces, and the like)
4. Getaway Backpack ('coz I don't have one. All I have are shoulder bags and handbag)
5. GOOD HEALTH (not getting younger)
6. Love from FAMILY AND all out support from FRIENDS.
Bloggers I love to do the same post
1. Chicturista - (http://chickturistanextdoor.blogspot.com)
2. Sam - (http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com/)
3. Shely- (http://www.pinkydiamonds.com/)
4. Lara - (http://rockteraptor.blogspot.com/
5. Archiever -(http://www.archieviner.com/)
6. Maria (http://mariaswanderland.blogspot.com/)
For those I didn't tagged, that means that you've been tagged by other bloggers (you just didn't know it). Or I've already read the same post on your blog ;-) Thank you for visiting my blog today. I hope to read your comments. Please don't hesitate to grant my wish this Christmas. ;-D