Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sta. Monica Beach Resort - My First Fun Summer Company Treat

Hi bloggers! I've been thinking real hard what best to post on September, so it took me two weeks to post something this month. 

Certainly not beach and pools! So, I guess I'll share my nature tripping and road trips. But before I start posting them, let me first share my Sta. Monica Beach Resort summer experienced. I already mentioned this resort in my last post (HERE), and I don't like breaking any promises.
Colored IT girls

 
Though no longer a newbie, I was still a bit disclosed and unattached to colleagues and people in the office during these times. But, a friend dragged me to our first summer event at Sta. Monica Beach Resort with the theme "I AM TeleTech - Summer Party." I was really thankful I attended. 
Lovely smiles and laughing hearts
This is the eCare Department. We were waiting for the program to begin.
I am with MJ and a guy we just met.
Gebe and MJ enjoying the afternoon heat of the sunshine.
With Ate Shey.
With Valerie
The food were served in buffet. I was NOT following any diet then and wearing my maxi dress, so my tummy and bulges were safe and hidden. I ate a lot like there's no tomorrow. lol
Sunkist beauty beside the pool ;-)
People were really having fun watching each other. lol
I really stayed near the pool until we noticed the sun has set. lol
The pool was not that amazing, but most people were in the mood to get under the sun. Flaunting bodies in sexy bodies were really all around me. Still, I did not go to swim (because I do not know how to swim).
Presenter Number 1 in their climax
eCare Department's Presenter 2 with their highlight ;-D
Presenter 3
There were programs and different games held. Departments vied for best in presentation. I belong to eCare Department, so I cheered loudly for our presenters. All presentations were so entertaining and fun.

We really loved taking pictures more than any other things
I got wet, because someone tried to pull me into the pool.
I love my girls ;-D
I went home early, because there was one incident that happen. It's kinda secret, and most of my followers knew about. I don't want to revive it. It's quite scandalous, and I'm not in the position to tell it to the world ;-D Thanks for dropping by bloggers.


Just me, 
Phioxee



PS thanx to Valerie, Bob, and Gebe for the photos.

34 comments:

  1. Wow never ending summer fun and swimming. That's my kind of thing !

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pics are so fun and lovely!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello beautiful passes by my blog, I have a prize for you. kisses
    http://iwanttobeabigitgirl.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nakakaaliw naman yung mga performers! lalo na yung mga lalaking nakabihis babae. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool photos. seems like you always have a great time :D

    http://wildakhaira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. waaaaaaaaaaah! yung namet na guy sa pic parang call me maybe lang ang peg... ankulet ng mga participants ...

    anyway may napansin ako ... gnada ng smile mo:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so sweet all times :)

    Have a great week!

    Nicole,

    www.nicoleta.me

    New post - Bonton Look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice pics...

    napadalaw lang po! :)

    good day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello Ms. Phioxee ..thanks for the greeting on our cupcake party ...saan po located ang Sta. Monica beach resort ???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank youuuuuuu!

    Have a great day!

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me
    REINVENT YOURSELF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!
    Thanks for dropping by to my blog!
    About the perfume, I could only find this website : http://global.oriflame.com/landing.jhtml?landing=/V3.
    I don't know, is it possible to order it to your country or is it for retailers. The normal price for it is about 20 euros (25 USD).
    If you can't get it from the website, get in touch with me again. Their store is in my neighbor, and I could try to arrange it for you.

    xxx, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  12. ti seguo con molto piacere...
    http://www.5minutiearrivo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pics ^^
    Thank u for ur comment in my blog
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    Let me know what u think ^^

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pictures and great dress!!!

    I started to follow you, do you follow each other?

    A lot of kisses, Marina. XXX
    http://yourgoldgirl.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all that pictures! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    http://cravingforbarneys.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. are you from the philippines? love your country been last year in palawan and want to see more.
    nice pics
    following you and hope you will follow back
    kisses from italy


    I LOVE SHOPPING

    ReplyDelete
  17. looks fun sis! first time to visit your blog.

    see you around.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi! you seem to have so much fun in all your photos.. by the way, I'm following you now on GFC. Go Pinay! and happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like you had a great time! Fun-filled! Ganda din ng place!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Seems like you had a nice time, I love our dress!

    www.graceintemporelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello! I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! Check out the link to see my post about it :D

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/2012/09/versatile-blogger-award.html

    CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great idea!!! looks amazing!!!
    kisses pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. It looks like you have a lot of fun :)
    Love your pictures...
    XoXo fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Look very funny ;)! great pictures !

    http://cristinasurdu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a wonderful pics! I love all of them!

    xoxo

    http://godsavesfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  26. looks like lots of fun! presenter 3 must have been very entertaining :D

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Really nice pictures!!! I love your blog! A big kiss from Spain!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. you had so much fun! those are awesome pictures...

    about the ebooks, you may get them from www.planetebook.com or you may check isohunt.com for something that you specifically want. much as I'd like to share, I don't have anything to share that belongs to me... :D followed you by the way..

    ReplyDelete
  29. awwwwwwwww...that was super fun indeed! I so love your sundress...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous photos! How fun!!!

    Happy Weekending!

    ReplyDelete
  31. winner ang mga presentation! kalowka! it seems everyone really had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Im sorry guys! no anonymous COMMENTS and bear with the word verification.. i feel im one of the spammers' fave these days. urg!